Friday, May 6, 2011

Rewind...Lola's Life Through Pictures

Since I just started this blog, I wanted to go back and reminisce about the person that changed my whole world.  And how it's changed everyday since...



Lola at about 27 weeks.



My belly at about 35 weeks.


Me at the hospital on induction day.


Lola smiling...

3 days old...


6 weeks old...


gangster baby...


Mommy and Lola...



Chris and I got married...


When Lola was about 2 months old...


Yummy, such a messy eater...


Christmas 2009...Ta Da!!...
  

Smiling at the doll she got for Christmas...


Making a snowman with Daddy...


Trying to crawl...


Six month pics...


Supporting the Hogs!!...


REALLY messy eater...


Easter 2010


Playing with Clover...


Not liking the cold water...


Lola turns 1...


Mommy and Lola at her 1st Birthday Party...


Her big girl car seat...


Finally walking...my baby girl is growing up...

The next year to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment