Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!


For Mother's Day this year I decided (thanks Kristy for the idea) that I would get hanging flower baskets and create a tiny flower garden for the wonderful mothers in our lives.  I figured that Lola would thoroughly enjoy helping me because she loves all things dirty.  Instead of helping me plant the flowers, all she wanted to do was pull all the petals off.  So she didn't help for very long before she was ordered to stay at least 3 feet away from the flowers.  She was NOT very happy about that.  So to calm her down, because she was FURIOUS, I made some little signs to put in the baskets and let her put her own little artistic touch on them.  This turned that frown upside down.


Painting the sign...


And herself... Ha!


After they dried, she wanted to put it in the basket...


I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't pull all the flowers out...


The finished product!!! I think it turned out so good!!


Happy Mother's Day Oma, Ya Ya, & Nanny!!!


Once again, my little tomboy found a mudhole to play in.






She got a bath with the water hose before she came in the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment