Monday, May 2, 2011

Mud Pies

One day last week there was finally a break in the rain and I decided to do my flower beds.  I did it all by myself and I was so proud of them.  BUT... as soon as I got Lola home she headed straight to them.  After she trampled half of them I knew I would need to divert her attention. So at first I decided to let her help me water them.



Then she decided that watering them wasn't enough and she insisted on playing in the mud that she had just created, again trying to trample my flowers.  So once again I needed to create a diversion.  I sprayed the bare spot in our yard from a tree that we cut down last year.  Little did I know how that would turn out...




Having a blast!!!!


Needless to say she got a very long bath that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment